Monday, April 5, 2010

Black Dagger Brotherhood

I just have to say I am in love with these Black Dagger Brotherhood books by JR Ward. I was turned onto them by my friend, Kristen.

I read all seven of them in a flash. And in a flash I mean like a little over a week. I told some other friends about them and they are hooked too!

I am waiting patiently for the eighth book, Lover Mine, to come out April 27th. I mean look at this cover...how could you not want to read this!


Lover Mine: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood

If you are a Twilight fan, then you will love these. It is what Twilight was missing! Trust me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! It puts a big smile on my face when I read all your special words! Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails