Saturday, April 10, 2010

Eggs, Eggs...Egg Salad!

I'm trying to use up all these eggs! I just made an egg salad sandwich on a potato roll that was soooo yummy!

Egg Salad (Serves 2)

4 hard cooked-eggs, chopped in big chunks, chilled
2-3 tbsp mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's)
1 tsp dijion mustard
1 1/2 tsp onion, chopped (yellow or red for color)
1 tbsp celery, chopped
1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/8 tsp salt and pepper, each or use 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
1/2 tsp fresh dill or parsley (Optional)

Combine all ingredients and serve on a nice soft roll or bread!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through New Friend Friday. I love the cupcake design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! It puts a big smile on my face when I read all your special words! Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails