Friday, April 2, 2010

Just in Time for Easter...Hard Cooked Eggs

I always mess up hard cooked eggs so I did a little research! Here you go...just in time for easter!

1) Gently put eggs into pot large enough to hold them in single layer. Cover with cold water to cover eggs by 1 inch. HEAT over high heat just to boiling.

Step 2

REMOVE from burner. COVER pan. LET EGGS STAND in hot water about 15 minutes for large eggs (12 minutes for medium eggs; 18 minutes for extra large).

Step 3

DRAIN immediately and serve warm. OR, cool completely under cold running water or in bowl of ice water, then REFRIGERATE.

Source: The Incredible Edible Egg

Pictures to come! I'm doing some serious baking and sewing today and tomorrow! But on the bright side there will be lots of future posts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! It puts a big smile on my face when I read all your special words! Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails