Monday, May 24, 2010

Twilight Saga: Eclipse Party Preview

Some of my mom friends and I are Twilight Moms. We are all going to see the midnight showing of Eclipse in June! Ohhh I can't wait! So to get us ready for our big night I am hosting a Twilight Saga Pre-Eclispe Party!

I have everything all planned out. I have already downloaded all my free printable quotes and drink labels from HWTM.  Look at these awesome printables she designed.


I created some other super fun printables in photoshop and will have them available for download after the party.

I have my menu all planned out. I will be serving themed appetizers, desserts, popcorn and candy. Twilight and New Moon will be shown and also a fun game!

And of course...can't forget the mommy drinks which I've asked my guests to bring their favorite one.

A sneak peak into some of my menu:

Team Jacob

--La Push Pizza Bites ~ Circular mini pizza bites with tomato sauce, fresh pesto, sundried tomatoes, feta and mozzarella.

--Werewolf Kibble ~ Homemade Caramel Popcorn


--Quileute Peaks (aka James Island) ~ High Hat Mini Cupcakes with a different cupcake paper of course.



Team Edward

--Bella's Ravioli ~ Baked Ravioli with Marinara Dip

--Italiano Bruschetta ~ Pecorino Romano Bruschetta with Roasted Red Pepper Sundried Tomato Spread


--Twilight Cupcakes ~ Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache. Topped with fondant chess board topper and red chocolate chess piece.

Can't give away anymore because some of my readers are coming to the party! I want it to be a surprise!

Photo Credits: HWTM, Caramel Popcorn, Baked Ravioli , and all other photos were taken by me.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun party and delicious menu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you ladies are going to have a great time..

    How fun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It's Jaded Vixen from http://jadedgymjunkie.blogspot.com. Thanks for stopping by! Looking forward to reading your posts and if you like, I just posed a giveaway on my blog you may be interested in entering!

    J.V xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ran across your site and thought I would send you a link to a bunch of free Eclipse Party Printables that I made. I'm happy for anyone to use them as long as it is for personal use and not for resale.

    There are lots of fun things like cupcake toppers, a VIP pass to hang on lanyards, movie tickets for invites, bag toppers, candy wrappers, drink labels, plot cards, mini microwave popcorn bag holder and more! There are also two files...one that has printable quotes and the other that has bag toppers and tags with quotes from the book to match party favors. There may be a few in there that you could use for your party.

    Here is a link to the things in my 4shared file:
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/63kzpxFZ/Eclipse.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! It puts a big smile on my face when I read all your special words! Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails