Monday, June 6, 2011

Lil Monkey Baby Shower

I recently hosted a LIL MONKEY baby shower for a good friend of mine who is expecting her 3rd baby and this time it's a boy!

The baby shower was a brunch. We served french toast casserole (recipe coming soon), quiche, mini cinnamon rolls, mini muffins, ambrosia, mimosas, fresh cut up fruit, and chocolate peanut butter cupcakes which were super yummy!!

I created some cute party printables using photoshop.








And of course I had to put my Silhouette SD to good use for some of the decorations. Her older daughter and I put together some really cute vines to hang around the party area. You may see these again for my lil monkey's 1st birthday party ;)






I made her a diaper cake to match the party decor. It was simple to make and really adds a cute lil touch to the present table.




Here are some more photos from the shower. The plates and napkins are from Target and the candlesticks are from around my house.






I wanted to snap a picture of the food table before we started eating but I got too busy greeting shower guests and serving drinks.




The mom-to-be's mother helped me host the shower and make some cute bracelets and earrings as favors.




We played two really cute games: unscramble the baby words and name the baby animal.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great shower and all the food and decorations were amazing. Best shower ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! It puts a big smile on my face when I read all your special words! Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails