Saturday, July 2, 2011

Quick & Tasty Mediterranean Bow Tie Pasta Salad

Here is a quick and tasty bow tie pasta salad that I threw together one night when we were running short on time. This goes really well with the Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Burgers.


Mediterranean Bow Tie Pasta Salad

12 oz box bow tie pasta, cooked according to package, drained and rinsed
1 1/2 - 2 cups Newman's Own Lighten Up Balsamic Vinaigrette
3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
3/4 cup sun dried julienne cut tomatoes herbs packed in oil, drained
optional: olives

1) Combine drained, rinsed pasta with vinaigrette.
2) Fold in feta and sun dried tomatoes.
3) Cover and chill for at least 4 hours. Better if left overnight for flavors to combine.

California Sun Dried Tomatoes with herbs packed in oil are my favorite sundried tomatoes. I used these in salads, burgers, pasta, and chicken dishes. I love them mashed on a plate mixed with some oil from the jar, coarse sea salt, and fresh ground pepper to use as a sourdough bread dipping sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment! It puts a big smile on my face when I read all your special words! Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails